For more security and a better connection, users are preferring to use Wi-Fi at their home. Verizon is a famous American Telecommunication company who is also providing Wi-Fi router services. So those who are unknown about how to change Verizon Wi-Fi password, then don’t worry, today in this article, we will tell you how to change Verizon Wi-Fi password.
We all know that changing the Wi-Fi password provides us more secure connection and more data speed because fewer users using Wi-Fi increases the data speed.
If you want to share your internet connection with limited users then you have to change the password rapidly. Changing the password reduces the predictability and Verizon has a million subscribers all over the world and if you want to change the Verizon router password then there are various options to change the password.
How to change the Verizon Wi-Fi password?
So now we are telling you the best methods from which you can change the Verizon password. So here we go –
1. Using a Web Browser
You just have to follow these steps to change the Verizon password.
- First of all, open the Web Browser with an active Internet connection.
- Then enter the IP address mentioned in the backside of the Wi-Fi router in the address bar of the web browser.
- Now you have to enter the login details on that page to get access to your Verizon account.
- Now at the Verizon account, you have to navigate to the Wireless settings and there you have to find the Security option and then tap on it.
- Now you have to tap on the change the password option.
- There you have to enter the password twice to confirm it.
That’s all, in this way you can change the Verizon password easily. It is not a tough task at all, anyone can do it easily.
2. Using My Verizon App
You can also change the Wi-Fi router password with the My Verizon app, so if you want to change it then follow the steps
- First of all, you have to download the My Verizon application.
- Then open the application and go to the Internet section.
- Now you have to tap on the Wireless networks from the My Network option.
- Then you have to tap on the Manage option and tap on the password option.
- Now you have to tap the password twice in the box and then tap on the Save button to confirm it.
That’s it, this is another great method to change the Verizon Wi-Fi password.
3. With My FiOS application
You can also change the password with My FiOS application. Just follow these steps –
- First of all, open the My FiOS application and then move to the Internet section.
- Then you have to tap on the My Network option to pick the wireless connection.
- Now you to tap on the Edit option to change the password of the router.
- Now enter the password in the box to save the changes. Now just restart the My FiOS application.
After changing the password, now it is time to check whether the password is changed or not. For that, you have to connect any wireless device to the router and enter the new password.
So, these are the methods from which you can change the password of your Verizon router. All the steps are quite easy, anyone can do it easily and we all know that changing the password is a very important thing for any Wi-Fi router to maintain security. Still, if you have any queries related to this article, you can ask us in the comment section, we will back to you soon.